Getting Back Into It

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although diving Koh Chang was just fine, the transport was a nightmare. In the end, it took over ten hours to get from my house to my hotel. The return trip was even worse; a total of 13 hours! The bus was awful. It was so full that they made five people sit in the toilet stairwell and there were 20 people standing in the aisle. This for an eight hour bus ride! It was hot, hard to breathe and impossible to get to the restroom.

I won't do Koh Chang again until I find a better way to get there.

I dove with Scuba Zone (AKA Scuba Evolution) and had a wonderful time with them. Good boat, good folks, good fun.

Took the family to Phuket a couple of weeks back and dove one day. Turns out that in terms of comfort, travel time and quality, Phuket is probably the best place for me to dive. Three hours on the bus to Don Muang, an hour to check in and have lunch at the airport, another hour or so in the air and an hour to fetch the bags and get to a hotel. Certainly beats the excruciating bus rides to the Eastern seaboard!

I won't do Koh Chang again until I find a better way to get there.

I dove with Scuba Zone (AKA Scuba Evolution) and had a wonderful time with them. Good boat, good folks, good fun.

I always drive down there.

Yes, having dived with several shops on the island. Scuba evolution are my favourite.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom