Get your cams, housings and accessories cheaper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve,
I've outgrown my sealife setup so I'm shopping for my first SLR set up including 3 lenses, housing, D-200 body, 1 strobe, ports etc etc. I have been doing a ton of research and have a good idea of market value and what I want.
My question is if you are experienced and enough of a tech to catch my configuration wish list? For example am I choosing the right diopters, gears, port extenders etc. Since I'm taking a BIG plunge and going with everything new at one time can you assist with making sure I get the right set up and detailed accessories needed?
Basics:
Nikon D-200
14-24 lens
60mm lens
105VR lens
Leaning towards Aquatica housing
Not sure which ports are best but would like to have a dome for easier half and half shots.
Thinking about Inon Z240 strobe, not sure which arm yet.
Fisheye focus light
If interested in the customer service for this large purchase then let me know and we can chat by email or phone.
Thanks,
A Chanster

PS: Will also want to sell off my sealife setup

A.....
I am strictly an underwater videographer and really have no expertise in photography. So, no, I am not a photo tech geek, just a video/editing tech geek. Never the less, I just got my closest friend a D 200 a few weeks ago. I can not advise you on photography, however, once you have done your research and decided what you really want or need, shop around to quality places like B & H, Adorama and the like and get me the best prices you found and from whom plus their shipping charges. Armed with that information, I can then go back to the store I have set things up with and can probably get it knocked down a bit. I'll do my best.
Steve:14:

Back
Top Bottom