Get together Wed 29th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry well miss you! Take care of that ear this time!
Carole

Same here, Carole! I had the ear surgically repaired last year after I came home, and so far it's been great. The ENT said I could do whatever I wanted, including diving, so hopefully the problems are over with. Enjoy your trip!

we just extended until Thursday...saw the "cduffey's" at the SI today. They reminded me of the get together...will try to make it.

Everything is packed and Im just fiddling around until its time to head to the airport. Hopefully everyone has a good trip down!

IAm beat, out of taxi money, and will not make it tonight. Hope every body has a good time. Last dives this morning at Colombia Deep and Francesa. Good way to end the trip.

I really wish I could make it. I've been really sick and still am :( You all have a great time and give Carole and Mack and Sharky and Lore big hugs for me since I can't see them!

Just broke free from an unplanned errand -- I was really planning on going over to BA -- whaaaaa! Since you've been at it for a while and it'll take me a while to get there, I'll just see you all at the airport...Post photos!!!!

Just broke free from an unplanned errand -- I was really planning on going over to BA -- whaaaaa! Since you've been at it for a while and it'll take me a while to get there, I'll just see you all at the airport...Post photos!!!!
They are usually open until 11 or so.

Had a good time last night. About 8 of us including the guy from the BA, sorry, I suck at names.

Back
Top Bottom