German U-boat may be at bottom of Labrador river ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was lucky to dive a Russian sub in Victoria......it was a real Russian sub used as a tourist attraction, until it broke loose and floated down the gorge waterway. I think it's in New Westminster now....in a more protected port, I assume.

Exactly. When you grow up in the great white north that is most definitely not the middle of nowhere. It's right beside the road!

According to google, it is only a 7 hour drive from where I grew up. Minor stuff.

Exactly. When you grow up in the great white north that is most definitely not the middle of nowhere. It's right beside the road!

Then that would make it right beside a road ...in the middle of nowhere.

Any word if divers have splashed to confirm yet? This would be a cool thing to find!

Then that would make it right beside a road ...in the middle of nowhere.

Half an hour from Goose Bay...

:)

That's hardly "middle of nowhere". The fact that there is a paved road and town nearby disprove that, or the fact that you dont need a 4x4 or plane to get there. Try getting to a spot a couple of hundred km west of there, then we'll talk.

Back
Top Bottom