Georgetown Hotels for CEXI trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Betty Boop

Registered
Reaction score
My husband and I will be taking the July 5th charter on the CEXI. We will arrive in Georgetown July 4th. Where have you stayed before this trip?

The Club Peace and Plenty Hotel is practically right next door to the CEXI dock. The restaurant there is probably where you will have dinner on the Friday night at the end of the trip, and you can hang out there on Saturday morning if you need to kill time before going to the airport. There are several other hotels available, including a Four Seasons resort which is a long way away from the boat, but if you're just staying the one night I'd think you want the Peace and Plenty.

Thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, we had to make one of those quick trips to see about my MOM. I looked at the Club Peace and Plenty and it looked great.

Back
Top Bottom