For Sale gently pre-own<sold> thank you Rite Transpac size XL w/classic wing ($600+ online shops for new...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
as most of those who deal with me are aware, i was a reputable/knowledgeable diver and Scubaboard classified's user, but in 2011 a major brain hemorrhage sidelined me through oaralisys and other side-effects, no longer having the ability to work, i am forced to part with all of my dive gear, cycling gear, hunting,and fishing( general outdoors type tools...
today i am posting a BC that's in pretty complete shape, one i of the bonuses of dealing with me is that i don't overcharge for shipping, another is that i'm straight forward with no games and certainly encourage interested parties to come and check out the gear of interest to you, prior to purchasing when & if possible, i charge ACTUAL shipping and prefer shipping to lower 48 for ease of use( but will consider anywhere in the world again for ACTUAL shipper's fee, being paralyzed, i DO rely on others for helping me pack& ship, so your patience is very much expected and appreciated, i often give reasonable discounts when buying more than 1 item as well
dive rite transpac II in sizeXL with Kydex plate and padded shoulders and dive rite classic wing ( i believe 60# lift) very modular/adjustable/comfortable system fits most divers but it's probably a good idea to look at a Dive Rite sizing chart for this xL BC ... it looks like dive rite express is selling this rig for about $799 new, i will entertain offers in the value pricing vicinity of$200 to start and of course, first come first served especially if paypal is received in a timely fashion. please provide email in question if you require exact pictures of each, although stock pictures can be found of this exact rig pretty much all over the net and, as always, be well, have fun, & dive safely( please) i never really used this rig as you'll pleasantly observe upon receceiving, since i purchased for redundancy to my primary BC(Halcyon*BP/W)

Last edited:
All,

Ron was awesome to deal with, a very straight shooter, and the items arrived in excellent condition, everything was well packaged, and he helped me out by getting it in the mail right away so I could use it on a drive trip this Friday. Have no concerns when dealing with him, he is a class act.

Thanks again for an awesome transaction!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom