Genesis Phantom BCD XS New Make offer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shogan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Bought this for my 50lb daugher it's never seen the water and still has tags on it. I ended up having to buy her the wave jr and she won't be able to use this for 3-4 years. And my son is only 3 so he's even further away.

Make me a reasonable offer!

Here is 1 user review I found
Genesis Phantom BCD

Rating:

Pros:
Comfort, weight, maneuverability, integrated weights, ease of use, durability.

Cons:
None whatsoever

Detailed Review:
The is without a doubt the best BCD on the market...bar none. I am a professional diver with thousands of dives on record. Other equipment i replace every year or two. I have had this for 2 years now and wouldn‘t dive with anything else. The integrated weight belt, ease in movment...simply sensational. Take my advice, you dont want to buy any other type of BCD but the Genesis.

100_2964.jpg

MFg Info
The Genesis Phantom Buoyancy Vest is the ultimate in jacket-style weight-integrated diving vests. Made for abrasion resistant heavy denier Nylon, this jacket is designed for serious diving and heavy use. The Genesis Phantom incorporates the positive-retention CQR Weight Pocket System.
The two releasable weight pockets hold 8 pounds each and the two rear balance pockets hold 5 pounds each, for a total weight capacity of 26 pounds.
This vest has an adjustable sternum strap and adjustable depth compensating cummerbund. It is outfitted with two lower stainless steel d-rings and is ready for the Genesis Pro Kit accessories available separately. The Genesis Phantom Buoyancy Vest comes in six sizes for perfect fit on every diver.

FEATURES:
Jacket style BCD
30lbs. Weight integrated (MD - 2XL)
2 releasing 10lb. pockets
2 non-releasing 5lb. pockets
26lbs. Weight integrated (XS - SM)
2 releasing 8lb. pockets
2 non-releasing 5lb. pockets
Adjustable & removable sternum strap
Adjustable length, depth compensating cummerbund
Padded, rigid backpack frame
Adjustable tank locator strap