Genesis GS 2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Flynn

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Genesis GS 2000 regulator. The Yellow side plate is broken. Can anyone tell me where I can obtain another one?

Genesis is part of Sherwood, so you can check with any Sherwood or Genesis dealer for availability of parts.
I have no idea what part you are referring to. I just looked at my schematics, which are in black and white not color. (the online photo doesn't include a yellow part, and "side plate" doesn't suggest anything at all to me)

But, even though the GS2000 is at least 18 years old, it looks like the schematics are unchanged from 2001 to the current item, so you may very well be in luck on finding an OEM part available.

small offtopic...
The lover comes to his lady and said to her:
- Learned a new pose of, let try!
- Well, darling, let alone with a parrot cage will take from the bedroom, otherwise her husband all night blabbing...
- Let's cloth will cover the cage and let him sit.
- What's the position?
- You undress, standing at the window, I get naked, climb up on the wardrobe, and from there jump to the curtain to the curtain - on the chandelier, and from there fly to you....
The parrot said, "Cut off my tongue, but I have to see IT!!!"
Genesis GS 2000 regulator. The Yellow side plate
Cut off my tongue, but I have to see, WHERE did you find YELLOW part in the GS 2000??? :)

Analog is here - Adjustable Second Stage Regulator
Full copy - was RG-9A, but it is EOL now.
RG-CY202B.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom