General Belize Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, we are the northernmost caye in the Coco Plum Caye range right next to Man O War Caye, the bird sanctuary. We run almost all of our caye off of solar and wind power and offer daily dives out to the reef. We also have sea kayaks and we do snorkelling and diving to all three atolls. Come out and visit us sometime and I will give you a tour of the place.

Must sees in Belize: Great Blue Hole, Jaguar Paw cave tubbing and Zip-line, Lamanai, Altum-Ha, Lighthouse Atoll, Rainbow wall, Lighthouse Wall, Dos Co-Cos, Glovers Atoll for Whale Sharks, and yes Ambergris Caye! Pretty much in that order! If in Belize city a lunch at Big Daddy's! I have fond I really enjoy staying at the Radisson Hotel and doing day trips in conjunction with Belize Aggressor or Peter Hughes!
Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services

I'll get out there soon. I have a white 25 foot skiff with a blue bimini. If you see one drifting around like it's lost with a stupid looking gringo driving....it's probably me. I live north of Dangriga by Mullins River.

How would someone (me) get to you from up here on AC? I like the sound of what you have to offer and I'd like to see it.

I would be happy to see both you, Hank from Mullins River, and you Peter from AC, anytime. For Hank, we are a little ways from the mouth of the Mullins River, probably close to an hour's boat ride, but come out anytime that the seas aren't too rough so you don't take a beating in your skiff. If I see you floating around, I'll come look for you in one of our boats out here. For Peter, get a plane or a boat to Belize City, and then go to Tropic or Maya and get a flight to Dangriga. Give me some notice when you might come and I will send a van to pick you up and a boat to take you out if you are going to stay at the resort. Since you are local, I will give you the local rate. Call me during the day at the resort phone 603-2414 or on my cell at 607-1470 for more info.

back to the original poster, you might try Xanadu, Victoria house or Portofino's all located on Ambergris Caye

Back
Top Bottom