Geetings from cold Russia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi..... wellcome to diving and if you would like to go "nightdriftdiving" we would be more than happy to give you a guided tour in anilao, phillipines.

It's a lot better since I have been studying it again. I wish I had a Cyrillic keyboard to practice on. Maybe I will buy one when I am there.

Nastrovia Sveta! Im sure the spelling is wrong in my greeting,but im sure you get my "drift! Im in N. Calif. sitting in 2 ft of snow wishin i was diving! Curious about Thailand diving..Care to share? I will share Hawaii (Molokini Crater) Belize,Mexico and Northern California Pacific(Kelp) diving. I keep a boat in San Diego, Calif. for Diving "Wreck Alley" (Artificial reefs) Medeep

It's a lot better since I have been studying it again. I wish I had a Cyrillic keyboard to practice on. Maybe I will buy one when I am there.

Try Word office, insert symbol - there you should have Cyrillic. Although writing this way is difficult
:D
Mania

Eric, спасибо!

Ты разговариваешь по-русски?! :)

Pryvet, Svulya,

Приветствие в адрес группы

Pahka,

Eric

Great! Pete, you will definitely have an opportunity to practice your Russian in Moscow. For now, you can practice it with me, I'll be happy to help you :)

I should be visiting Moscow near the end of February for the Golden Dolphin Dive Show. It will be my first visit there and I am anxious to finally use my incredibly old and rusty Russian when I get there. It was my major in College. :D

Pete, in your profile it's written it's your birthday today!? If so, Happy Birthday!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom