Gear Shops around Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chewie:
hi chip, it was funny meeting you a while ago at diver's point.

m a newbie here in the thread, but a veteran diver alredy. hope to dive with you guys soon :D

Chewie! Great meeting you too! good of you to join us on scubaboard! Invite your manila tonight friends as well! Great board this place is. Have fun diving PG tomorrow! tell us how it went.

paolov:
MTC here ....nakuuuuuuu that would be frequent TOS violations on PPD
hehehehehhehe.... ABANGAN !!!!
ok i give up... 3 references to MTC... what's mtc??? (sorry ha, islow ako sa puzzles... yung voloap took me a while to figure out... mtc pa kaya)

Jag

nope, never joined that group. i am just aware of their "happenings" ang tambay dun si tito jonix!!!!!

tignan mo, maghuhugas kamay yun hehehehhe

ishbaby:
o bat ako, di ba tambay ka dun Paolov???? especially w/ those threads sa babang part hahaha :p

paolov:
nope, never joined that group. i am just aware of their "happenings" ang tambay dun si tito jonix!!!!!

i'm a member but haven't visited the forum for a loooong time. i have many friends there though.

HI Chewie... finally you've posted. So you've met Chip, The Thing... hmmmm.

Stay around and you'll see yung sinabi ko: mas makulit dito kesa sa MTC.

Back
Top Bottom