Gear I want and cannot afford

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
NOW you tell me...(1st anniversary coming up in a few weeks)

I'm sure your husband would be surprised...

catherine96821:
If I miss my plane, I need intervention.

Do I have to drive over there and take you to the airport???

catherine96821:
Can Paul Walker come? If I miss my plane, I need intervention.

Sounds good to me. :)

redhatmama:
Ask Catherine if she would marry him. She flies and dives a lot right? He owns an airline and an island. Then she could fly us all in for diving parties. :)

MAN, you read my mind. We all charter a jet (bigjet driver) could fly us all to PNG. Mike V and Chris bangs could teach us photo tricks. almity could barbie on the boat. Fish tacos. we would have cold Coronas with limes. Fly in some Tahitian dancers for entertainment. We would watch "The Big BLue" on the plane. When we dive, Mike would call in the mantas and then Chris Bangs would show up with a mother whale and we would watch her calf. redhat could read us novels while we sunbathe on our own boat at a private anchorage. Oh yea, JB there happy, healthy all his body parts.

then leesa could take me to the airport in a few weeks, drop me at the curb.

I have the brilliant ideas and I have to read to you guys? I don't think so. :no:

Daylonious:
Works for me.

D.

okay you can come. Redhat..we are going to make you swim around in those ridiculous high heeled fins. and laugh at you.

Are we violating? ..seriously?

Back
Top Bottom