G'day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boz

Registered
Reaction score
G'day all, just a quick first note to see how this little set-up works. It's been recommended by an instructor and so far it seems quite good. I am a military/civvie diver and am currently playing around with a rebreather set-up so any leads to retailers/parts in Europe would be much appreciated.
Should any of you be lucky enough to visit Down Under, please drop us a line at Scuba Warehouse in Parramatta Sydney and I'll be happy to show you around the place.
In the meantime, I am after some info on Suunto computers/watches in UK. I have been advised that there is a supplier who has been selling them for around 200 quid so if anybody knows who this chap might be, please let me know.
Cheers

Boz

Greetings Oz-boy from across the ditch.I am currently in Korea on a instructing contract but usually hang out in N.Z.
You'll like it here.There aren't enough of us from down under.They are in desperate need of some refined culture so chip in and add to the cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Cheers Big Ears,
The one and only,
Gasman

Hey champ,
you're a long way away from home...and wooly things that go Baa and have an instinctive fear of velcro gloves. Gasman? Is that a flatulent thing or what...
Sorry mate, had to do the obvious one. Now that one's out of the way, how did you manage to get over there and what sort if an instructing contract is it? Dive or some sort of business thing?
I'm currently kinda pre-occupied (army) so can't just go wandering as much as I'd love to. How did you score the job?
Scratch ya
Boz

I'd take a good looking sheep over a scrawny dingo any day mate...heheheh.They won't be aware of this kind of rivallry on this board Boz so don't elaborate or we'll be kicked off the board....lol.The job came through Naui's australasians rep Glen Halter in Oz over the net.My instuctor who trained me gave me the net.ad and Bob's your uncle.It's a 3 month hitch teaching diving in english and helping a local dive club pick up their skills.Then I'm off to Canuck land to see family and I'll force myself to get off the plane at Nadi for a weeks diving on the way home.
Whats the haps army wise? Did you go to Timor? My friends cousin heads up 3rd Squadron(helicoptors) over there.
Our boys have buried 3 guys too many from there,but I like the way the Anzacs have done the job.Kudos to Yudos.
Catch ya later digger,
Gasman (the name is well earned)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom