Sold! Garmin Mk2i (Used)

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HiterSixOne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Garmin Mk2i (NO TRANSMITTER) for sale. Completely functional just looking to upgrade sometime in the future. Used on 32 dives, mainly fresh water, without issues. Comes with original box and contents as new.

A fee nicks on the bezel, Crystal is unmarked.

If you would like additional photos I'd be happy to send in a DM. PayPal (goods and services is fine if you pay the costs otherwise friends and family) or Venmo.

I may take offers, but at half the cost of a new Mk2i or a third of a new Mk3i this is about my bottom line.

$600

Attachments

• 20240517_183506.jpg
    20240517_183506.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20240517_183519.jpg
    20240517_183519.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20240517_183544.jpg
    20240517_183544.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 33
Honestly don’t go any lower
This is a KILLER deal for someone who wants one of the best computers on the market

Honestly don’t go any lower
This is a KILLER deal for someone who wants one of the best computers on the market
Yea I'm not trying to get rich. Just offering a really good device for a reasonable price. If it wasn't for wanting to upgrade a little bit I'd keep it for sure. Its a solid device and is nearly indestructible. Thanks for the support.

Sounds good. DM me and we'll sort the details. It is AI capable, however the transmitter is not included.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom