For Sale Garmin Mk2i $650 Shipped

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling my Garmin Descent Mk2i (010-02132-01). This has been my daily wear and the DLC coating is thinning on the edges and there are some minor scuffs and scratches. The sapphire crystal screen has a single minor scratch. I will include the black silicone 3-piece dive band set (rarely worn as I have the titanium dive band). I have two charging/data clips that I will include. I am selling because I am getting a Mk3i. :)

I also have a Descent T1 Transmitter that I will sell for $200 with the Descent Mk2i if you are interested. I am not interested in selling the transmitter without the Descent Mk2i at this time.

I am selling this for $650. I will only ship to US addresses (APO, FPO, DPO are included). I will cover Priority Mail postage in the continental USA. Postage to Hawaii or Alaska may be more.

A buddy just had a terrible experience with PayPal where the buyer scammed him and PayPal supported the buyer even with ample proof of a fraudulent product return. So I will only accept PayPal friends and family or Zelle. You can look at the items I have listed and sold here on Scubaboard and my trader history for confidence that I deliver on what I sell and I am accurate in answering questions and describing the condition.

I understand a large number of buyers will not take the risk, but I won't give PayPal another dime as those fees are supposed to be providing seller protection also.

Please DM me with questions.

Attachments

• descent_face.jpg
    descent_face.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 17
  • GarminBottom.jpg
    GarminBottom.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 13
  • GarminFace2.jpg
    GarminFace2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 12
I updated the description to state that I found a very small scratch. See the 3 pictures I have attached.

Small scratch at about the 11:30 position an runs straight down.
screen_1.jpg

Zoomed in...you can see the scratch below the 11:30 spot and above the minute hand.
screen2.jpg

Zoomed in even more and catching the light at an angle to make it visible.
screen3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom