GAN island (addu atoll)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buzet47

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, anybody been to dive on Gan island (addu atoll) southernmost atoll in the Maldives, and experienced "diverland" diving center and 'equator village" resort ???? what about dives, very different from others places in Maldives ? Thanks for your help.

Hi

I'm not a Maldives expert, but I'll try to help you with what I know.
First of all, it depends on what time of year you're planning to dive there. It's all a question of the seasons.
Second, from what I know (mainly books on the dive sites of the Maldives), the dive sites on Gan didn't get high ratings as the ones in the other atols.
What do I suggest? Keep looking for info, or even buy books about scuba diving in the Maldives. Just don't get all the way down to the equator and get disappointed....

Thanks for your help,I got some books as well and it's always paradisiac, I 'm looking for people who already tested it, need personnal feed back. Happy bubbles.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom