Galveston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to mention a cruise we booked leaving from Galveston, Texas. The cruise leaves Jan.30th for 7 days. Port of call is Progreso, Yucatan; Cozumel and Belize. The cost is only 983.00 per couple. We are currently in class taking our OW cert. hopefully, before the cruise we will have our advanced ow. We currently have a friend that wants to go on the cruise. She needs a cabin/scuba partner if anyone is interested please let me know, female required. Due to us being inexperienced divers does anyone have any suggestions on good dive guides in any of the port of calls? The cruise line is Carnival the ship is Elation. If anyone is interested in booking the cruise you can put down 500.00 (couple) 250.00 per person and pay the balance by November. You can book on the Carnival Cruise Line website. Being fairly new to the diving experience I have to say that I am excited in exploring the lifestyle. How does one find out the water temp. before going on a trip?

We are going on NCL Norwegian Sea next month. Prices are pretty good out of Houston since no air travel involved. Terminal at Barbours Cut is 45 minutes from house.

Your best bet if this is your first dive may be to go with ships operator, if you are not familiar with Cozumel and logistics of getting to boat,etc, especially if you are on tight time schedule.

Others will have a different opinion, I am sure

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom