Galileo Sol won't save dives in the log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian Duff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've recently upgraded from a Mantis 2 to a brand new Galileo Sol. My old eyes could not read the legends identifying what the reported values were on the watch face of the M2, even with reader stickies on my mask. The Galileo Sol solved it. I can see!

I've done 5 dives with it which were properly recorded in its log, and which I can upload via IrDA to LogTRAK on my Mac. Happy, happy.

My two most recent dives with it, dives 6 and 7 with it, did not record in its log, and do not appear in LogTRAK when I download new dives from it. Bummer.

What am I doing wrong? I don't believe I've changed any menu items that would disable logging, but, as it's new and shiny, I can't assert that I haven't pushed the wrong button somewhere.

Problem solved. As I thought, it was likely user error.

Time and date were way off, likely the result of me pushing the wrong button in LogTRAK, resulting in my most recent dives being buried back among older dives. I've set the correct time and date now, so this should be a problem of the past. Well, except for my next "stupid user trick".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom