Galileo Sol w/remote transmitter, heart rate monitor & USB infra-red interface $895

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverOtter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
FOR SALE: Uwatec/Scubapro Galileo Sol with remote transmitter, Polar heart rate monitor, AND PC USB infra-red upload interface (bonus!). Original foam/metal case, box/packaging, manual, laminated reference cards, battery compartment key, and cool "Galileo" metal sticker is all included with the purchase.

This setup is like new, with only 45 dives TOTAL on it (shows use, of course, but has no damage whatsoever). I baby all of my gear and this computer has been no exception.

The Sol is the crown jewel of the Uwatec line of computers, and you won't be disappointed. It is currently loaded with the most up to date firmware and has a FULL battery. If you've never used one of these, the digital compass feature on the Galileo computers is incredible. I hate to see it go, but I'm getting out of diving and want to unload it while it's still worth a bit closer to what I paid for it. Drop a note or call if interested. I am a trustworthy seller and can provide Scubaboard references if need be. This unit is like new - go for it! $895 OBO.

-Dan
651-336-7834
dfretlan@yahoo.com

Galileo1.jpgGalileo2.jpgGalileo3.jpg

I'm dropping the price to $795. Compare to almost $1300 new w/o the infrared/USB interface - AND this unit IS like new - only 45 dives total. You won't be disappointed in the purchase...

I also forgot to mention that this unit does in fact have the Trimix Update installed.

-Dan

Any chance you still have this item? I just bought another one (I need two) in excellent used condition from someone else on this board for $700 +$21 (3%) for PayPal. Willing to deal? Can pay tonight. Thanks, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom