Galera resorts with WiFi ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JasonC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I have to do a bit of work while in PG next week, can someone recommend a nice resort with WiFi?

Thanks!

el galleon
mermaid resort
out of the blue villas

I know the above resorts have WIFI in all rooms because I emailed/asked. Some resorts advertise that they have WIFI but don't mention that it's only in public areas.

That is a great one liner --- "I have a bit of work to do in PG...."

Jason when I stayed in PG I stayed at the Orchid Sabang Hill. I thought the facility was very nice and I used Wifi at the restaurant. They may have extended it into the rooms... Give them a hollar, It is a little far down the beach but it will not disapoint.. Oriental Sabang Hill Resort Philippines

Cheers,
Roger

I wouldn't say it was crock as it may be available in the poolside rooms (which are right next to the restaurant), but was not available in the room I was in. And it was not available in the Annex.

connection is pretty weak overall though

if u dive with divedojo u can use their wifi or huge mac screens. Their connection was better than the one in the internetcafe. dunnow about rest

its for sure not reliable. I have been able to play a bit poker there at better days though

wifi signal was also weak to non existent in the higher villas of Out of the Blue. signal strongest in villas around the pool area where the router is. i guess signal is blocked by other villas.
mermaid had free internet via LAN in the rooms.

Back
Top Bottom