Galapagos trip 18-25 November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi People

I have chartered the Galapagos Aggressor I for a 7 night trip to Wolf & Darwin Islands from 18-25 November 2004. It will be a standard itinerary with 5.5 days diving. Still within the realms of whale shark season, plus the usual hammerheads, Galapagos sharks, mantas, seals, sealions, pengiuns, iguanas, extra large schools of fish etc etc etc etc.

The total cost including 2 nights in Quito including breakfast, all transfers on 18/25 November, domestic flights and the boat trip is US $3010. This excludes airfares from the States/anywhere else. Considering the standard cost for a Galapagos Aggressor trip is US $2895 for the boat only, this is, I am sure you will agree, exceptional value for money.

I have 2 spaces left in a twin cabin four couples, two singles or whatever.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Regards
Jim

I'm afraid they would have to reduce it somewhat more than £95 for me :(

Have a good time Jim

Adrian

BTW, where is the Kentish field?

Adrian Kelland:
I'm afraid they would have to reduce it somewhat more than £95 for me :(

Have a good time Jim

Adrian

BTW, where is the Kentish field?

£96, Adrian?!!! :)

The field is half way between Tunbridge Wells and East Grinstead. Village caled Cowden. Where are you?

Regards
Jim

Edited to say, "Ah, yes, Devon!"

Jim

97 even!

I know of Cowden. I come from Kent (Minster born, mainly Dartford :( ) but moved down here a few years ago.

Diving is a little easier :D , although there seem to be more hardboats operating from Kent and Sussex than I remember.

Adrian

Adrian Kelland:
Jim

97 even!

I know of Cowden. I come from Kent (Minster born, mainly Dartford :( ) but moved down here a few years ago.

Diving is a little easier :D , although there seem to be more hardboats operating from Kent and Sussex than I remember.

Adrian

OK, £97!

I don't dive around here - it's mucky and yucky. I am sure if I lived in Devon, Cornwall or some such place I would dive in the UK, but in my dotage I can't pluck up the courage!

Regards
Jim

Scuba Jim:
I don't dive around here - it's mucky and yucky. I am sure if I lived in Devon, Cornwall or some such place I would dive in the UK, but in my dotage I can't pluck up the courage!

Regards
Jim
Mucky and yucky teaches good buddy skills though. Can't get away with 'same ocean' diving. Also you tend to notice whats in front of you, rather than what is 'over there'.

However I do think the Galapagos will be fantastic.

Adrian Kelland:
Mucky and yucky teaches good buddy skills though. Can't get away with 'same ocean' diving. Also you tend to notice whats in front of you, rather than what is 'over there'.

However I do think the Galapagos will be fantastic.

I learn to dive in the "exotic" waters of Plymouth Sound, so don't worry, I know all about diving in this country!

Now I am older, wiser, been there, done that, got the t-shirt, seen the video, read the book and all that, I am afraid that the UK does not have much appeal to me. Call me old fashioned, but I would rather have 50m viz and 28C water than 50cm viz and 28F water!

Jim, u at the Dive Show this year? We missed out on the biscuits at Excel. But then there was no rugby on either ... poor show Jim :eyebrow:

Belushi:
Jim, u at the Dive Show this year? We missed out on the biscuits at Excel. But then there was no rugby on either ... poor show Jim :eyebrow:

Hi Belushi

Yup, I'll be there for my sins! You are going out of CHOICE? :D

Biccies and jelly babies will be on tap.

I hope there is some major sporting event that will clash with the show - there usually is and it would be disappointing if there wasn't for once!

Jim

HI Jim!
So sorry for just finding this thread. Is this where you want to post it, or do you want it in Central/ South America?

PS. Someday when my kids are out of college I promise I will go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom