Galapagos Master

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you dive 7mm? I get cold easily and dive 5mm with a hood in the Caribbean. Thanks!

I dove with a brand new 7mm with a 1.5mm under it, a rash guard shirt under that, a hood with a headband under it for an extra layer, boots, gloves, and a pair of leggings.

Also what time of the year did you go there?

I was away from November 21 - December 6. Probably on board starting the 24th of November or something? It took me a long time to get there from Hawaii. :)

I dove with a brand new 7mm with a 1.5mm under it, a rash guard shirt under that, a hood with a headband under it for an extra layer, boots, gloves, and a pair of leggings.
Is there a way I can connect with you over the phone? And just have a chat about your trip in Nov? We are looking for november this year and were told to go early november to see whale sharks but Nov is one of the cold times with worse visibility and colder water which you are confirming. I just can't make up my mind if it's worth it to go during that time to see the whale sharks but be pretty miserable in the water... Gosh it's such a hard decision. What you have on enough to keep you comfy for 4 dives a day?

Is there a way I can connect with you over the phone? And just have a chat about your trip in Nov? We are looking for november this year and were told to go early november to see whale sharks but Nov is one of the cold times with worse visibility and colder water which you are confirming. I just can't make up my mind if it's worth it to go during that time to see the whale sharks but be pretty miserable in the water... Gosh it's such a hard decision. What you have on enough to keep you comfy for 4 dives a day?

Sure. PM me and I'll give you my phone number It was only really cold at two of the islands. Wolf and Darwin were about 70 degrees. It was Isabela and Fernandina that were 58 degrees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom