Galactic Snow Sports Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveTheGalapagos

Contributor
Reaction score
I purchased 4 used wetsuits from Galactic Snow Sports, all reported to be in Very Good to Like New condition. Indeed 2 were okay (I would say good condition but not very good and certainly not like new), though they have a nylon rental patch on the arms with a handwritten-in-sharpie rental id number which you cannot remove and is ugly. The other two were practically throw aways, not even fair condition, with shredded edges around the bottom of the legs, neck and arms. One had a 5 inch rip up the arm...I mean torn into, not merely snagged. How this equals like new or very good condition is totally beyond me. And their shipping is very expensive. I paid $111 for 4 suits which again, would have been fine if they were as described instead of 50% okay and 50% trash and anything but 'like new' or 'very good' condition.
I'm out of the country and can't return them even if their policy allows it...which I haven't bothered to check. Be wary. Galactic Snow Sports - The best place to buy used skis and used snowboards

Back
Top Bottom