G12 has come back to life, now what?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joel231 - If you do get any problems with the Patima, let me know. One of my mates has just bought the Patima and so far so good for him albeit he's only used it for half a dozen dives to date. As for me I remain using the Canon WP-DC34 housing that drowned my G11, but now it has immaculately clean and pampered Oring and after 15 dives has protected my G12 - with no sign of leak, but of course I have a distrust of it !

Decidedlyodd Sound's like Canon there are offering a good deal, I'm still trying to get similar offer over here in Taiwan for my G11.

Franktai Canon here told me if I want them to check my housing, they'd send it back to Singapore, I'd have to pay postage, and it would take about 3 months to get it back (useless !!) Can you advies which FIX housing you have ?

Cheers

Joel231 - If you do get any problems with the Patima, let me know. One of my mates has just bought the Patima and so far so good for him albeit he's only used it for half a dozen dives to date. As for me I remain using the Canon WP-DC34 housing that drowned my G11, but now it has immaculately clean and pampered Oring and after 15 dives has protected my G12 - with no sign of leak, but of course I have a distrust of it !

Well i have had no problems so far, im taking it for a dive this weekend, down to 42m so that should be a good test, deepest i have been with it so far is 15m. Also going to try out the wide angle lense as the site is good for WA.

Cheers Joel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom