FYI on Oceanlog 2.3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I lost all my logged dives when I did my update. Had to manually re-enter them. Unfortunately I had not backed them up prior to that point in time, but I will be backing them up after each entry from here on out.

I did the upgrade. My log seems intact. I'll see if the adapter driver is effected over the weekend.

I did 4 dives and had no problems adding them to my log. Oceanlog 2.3 works for me on a Lenovo Ideapad Y530 w/ Windows 7 64 bit with both a Atom 2.0 and VT3.
I didn't need to reload the adapter driver. Korvette did you try a repair? From add or remove programs (win xp) or Programs and Features (win 7) you should be able to reload from a backup even if you had to reinstall. I guess Da Wolf learned this lesson.
Deepstops, Often closing the program and using a different USB port on your computer will reload the adapter driver. After using this port once you can switch back to another if you prefer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom