FYI about sizing for Pinnacle suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob9000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just got my Pinnacle Extreme semi-dry today. One thing I noticed is the arms and legs are a bit shorter than on the Pinnacle Cruiser in the same size. The guy at the LDS said he noticed the Pinnacle semi-dry suits tend to run a little shorter in the extremities than their non-semi-dry models. Also, I am in the lower range of the XXL size in their sizing chart and the fit is good; I wouldn't want to push the upper end of a sizing range with the semi-dry. Just a FYI in case you are ordering a Pinnaacle without being able to try on your size in your model first.

Does anyone have a price estimate on pinnacle wetsuits or know where to get them online? Just wondering if they're worth the money over some other brands. Oh, I'm looking for something that'll be warm to around 48 degrees f. Thanks
Aaron

I have the pinnacle polar. Been in 48 degree water without a problem. I dont think Pinnacle allows online sells.... my suit was around $500.00, well worth the money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom