Fxxx, Insightbb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
I really hate Insightbb broadband provider. It has been problem since May 2. They sent several emails about the system upgrade. The emails said that it only took a couple of hours, but it turns out be almost week. Even the customer service and technical service don’t get any phone call, “All circuit is busy now, try to make call later.”

How a way of fxxxing business it is. The technical service always tries to excuse as a user error, such as your modem, router, your OS system, or computers. Once I was really pissed up, so I asked to bring their router and modem to check the connectivity. Guess what, they can’t fix the problem even with their equipment.

Do they give the credit for the time period when I can’t connect? I don’t think so.
Do they fix the problem before I contact their technical support? I don’t think so.

That is a typical reason why I don’t like any business in monopoly. Even though they can’t handle the problem at this moment, their commercial for the new customer is running on every local channel. It is a really funny world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom