Fusion Tech Skins for sale 2x/3x

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all,

I have an older, but in good shape Black/Grey Fusion Tech Skin. This has pockets, and does have a hole cut out for the Relief Valve on the left thigh. This one is a bit scratched up on the knees, etc but it works great and even better it has pockets!!

I have a much newer Black/Red fusion Tech skin. This has pockets, and again has the hole for the relief valve cut out. This one is much newer and in really great shape overall. Strange to say, but this one has much bigger pockets then the black/grey one. Don't know...

I'm asking

$125 for the Black/Grey one shipped to CONUS
$150 for the Black/Red one shipped to CONUS

Paypal only.

Red One
IMG_3529.jpg
IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

Black/Grey One

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

Hello all,

I have an older, but in good shape Black/Grey Fusion Tech Skin. This has pockets, and does have a hole cut out for the Relief Valve on the left thigh. This one is a bit scratched up on the knees, etc but it works great and even better it has pockets!!

I have a much newer Black/Red fusion Tech skin. This has pockets, and again has the hole for the relief valve cut out. This one is much newer and in really great shape overall. Strange to say, but this one has much bigger pockets then the black/grey one. Don't know...

I'm asking

$125 for the Black/Grey one shipped to CONUS
[SOLD ]$150 for the Black/Red one shipped to CONUS

Paypal only.

Red One
View attachment 190894
View attachment 190895

View attachment 190895

Black/Grey One

View attachment 190896

View attachment 190897

Black/Grey Skin still available