Fusion “Sport” L/XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reg Braithwaite

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
2012-06-09 18.58.12.jpg2012-06-09 18.57.00.jpg2012-06-09 18.55.13.jpg2012-06-09 21.09.30.jpg

One L/XL suit, I have a thin neck and thin wrists, so you may not need a new seal. I’m including the bag, a pair of XL gloves, and a pair of size 12 boots (sans laces for some weird reason). Fewer than twenty dives, alas, which is why I’m selling it. Location: Toronto, Canada. I accept cash and PayPal. Note the corrected price: $750!

Last edited:
Very sad to see you selling your suit. I miss your posts here; you were a very thoughtful new diver.

Keeping my regs, one set of fins, &c. Don’t worry! But I am simply not getting enough Tobermory time to justify owning my own dry suit, and if someone can buy it for cheap and get some dives in, the world will be a better place! When you come up here, I’ll rent a suit for the weekend...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom