Funky Suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No those will just show everyone how poor I am now.

Chad

A friend of mine read somewhere that mixing a bit of bleach in with water is a good way to wash your wetsuit.

She ended up with a wetsuit with this great striped brown/black pattern :wink:

jonnythan,

Good idea but the pool has already turned my relatively new suit and nice grey color.

Chad

If you are getting it to attract women on a surface interval, make sure you get one with a padded crotch option for those days when the water is nice and cold. :wink:

Big James,

Just tuck your backup light into one leg of your wetsuit at the crotch.
Very Impressive! :mean:

Don't let us in on all your tricks!! If you are looking for a female dive "buddy" how about coming to Memphis?? :)

Shanna

(but beware I will be on the look out for your backup light trick!!)

Shanna,

There has been discussion of a trip to Martha's Quarry this summer. I am not sure where in TN it is but if we go you are more than welcome to join us. Don't worry I don't need no stinkin back up light....

....I don't dive in the dark.

Chad

I think it is near Nashville but I will check.

Chad

Hey, I'd love to go diving in TN. Seriously, let me know, and I'll come down and we can do some diving :)

Back
Top Bottom