*****fund raiser for hockeynut*****

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I could be there to help Jim and Cheryl in person. Paypal is the next best thing.

Agree, Hoaty. When I was in MN last month, many of his dive buddies reached out and said they wished they lived closer so they could help and all asked what they could for Jim and his family. I asked everyone to send a get well card and post on his FB page but all his dive buddies felt that was not enough.

Being a generous bunch, Jim's buddies wanted to do more than send a card or a post. Give as little or as much as you'd like, either way it is very much appreciated by Jim and his family.

Jim knows many of his SB friends are wishing him a speedy recovery!

QUESTION.......

When Jim gets completely better does the hot nurse thread go away?

i hope not.

something tells me Jim is pulling all the muscles he can . . .

something tells me Jim is pulling all the muscles he can . . .

TMI

---------- Post Merged at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Don't make me re-injure myself.

You can count on me to always ask the important questions :wink:

QUESTION.......

When Jim gets completely better does the hot nurse thread go away?

Did everyone move to the nurse thread?

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Wanna thank everyone who sent in something to help out our favorite nut. Every little bit helps, and is very much appreciated.

Hockeynut is home and doing daily PT exercises to strengthen his legs and back. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom