Fun Dive Day June 3 CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not necessarily think it conflicts with the Dive Rite days, looks like a diver can easily participate on both. It will however directly conflict with the Scubatoys day since that is no where near CSSP.

I believe at the time the event was planned Scuba Toys was hosting their party sometime in May.
The whole point of the event is to try to get all the North Texas shops and dive clubs to get together and celebrate diving and to help grow diving as a whole.
It should be interesting and lots of fun. I for one hope this will open up new possibilities for co-sponsered events between fellow shops and clubs. With the enormous number of DFW divers it seems we could host some interesting events with a bit of coordination.

Thanks Debra for posting the flyer. I hope to meet up with some of ya'll at CSSP on the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom