Fun at Twin Lakes with new camera and good buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I had a blast at the lake today. Donbon was my buddy as we both tried out new toys and gear. He has a new spiffy pair of split fins with a shiny silver gleam to them. A significant drop in his air consumption was noticed! Looks like I'll have to find something else to pick on him about. But I have to admit he makes a great U/W model! ;D

aax.sized.jpg

I really like this camera. If you want to read my first thoughts on it and see a few pictures, Check it out here...

Our friend Victor was there, too so the three of us did a second dive where we all worked on things at the platform. I think it was more like the two of them watching me take pictures and spotting fish for me.

I'll do a little more practice tomorrow. The end of my warm water season is drawing close so I want to try to catch up on those dives I missed this summer. We got to 27ft that last dive and never felt a thermocline! Water was a toasty 85º and vis was in the 10-12ft range.

Dee,

Ann and I drove by at about 2:15, we didn't see anyone there. We were going to say "hi" before having to "TC some B". Sorry we missed ya'll. Great news and pics on the camera!! Is that really Donbon without clothes in the pic???

That's strange...we must have all been diving when you came by.
Sorry we missed you...maybe next weekend?

haha....He made me promise not to tell! But with the perch doing their pirannah thing...what do you think? :wink: :eek:ut:

Dee,

Guess what? You were there, we weren't. It was Friday when we went by. Sorry, We'd seen on the board that ya'll were going out Friday. Now we know the rest of the story. See ya!!

Friday started out nasty and it never did clear up very well on our side but I found out this weekend it turned very nice at the lake.

Sat and Sun were beautiful! In fact with the north breeze blowing, my Chammyz jacket felt mighty good when I got out of the water! Viz has improved and the temp has dropped to 82º but I got to 29ft and never did hit that first thermocline. Either day would have been perfect for a dive and cookout day.

Maybe you can join us next weekend....

the fear of perch bite just makes it a lot more interesting.....

Back
Top Bottom