Full Setup at awesome price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike74

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a complete set of gear that was purchased in Feb. of this year, has 6 freshwater dives. I dont dive as much as I thought I would, and I have some other projects so I want to sell it. Also, I wont split it up because I dont want to be stuck with half of it and not be able to dive if it doesnt all sell.

Here is what I have:

Aeris Ion Regulator
Aeris Atmos LX BC (large) (weight integrated)
Aeris Atmos AI Air/Nitrox Dive Computer w/compass
Aeris Travel Bag (never been used)
Aeris A1 Octo
Aeris 1st stage (cant remember which one)
Aeris Dive Knife (attached to the BC)
Neosport Wetsuit (large)
premost dive skin (Large)
Baer gloves (Large) , they go up the forearm
Tilos booties (size 9-10)
Mares Split fins (size Large (9-10))
Mesh dive bag
Tilos weight bag w/ 30 pounds integrated weights
Tilos black mask with case
Tilos Snorkel (the kind that has the top peice to stop water from entering).
All Aeris equipment is registered on their site and is still under the 1 year warranty.

To to give an idea of the sizes, I wear a 9 or 9.5 shoe depending on manufacturer and I am 5'7" 185lbs and the wet suit fits good. You could be a tad bigger or smaller and it will still fit.

Everything in Crestview, FL

$900 FIRM (need new heads for my jeep)
Mike

Will also throw in the closet type deal I store it in and my dive book.

Pictures are here

okaloosa.craigslist.org/for/2040966787.html

You WON'T split it up but you'll have a pretty hard time selling whole. Most here already have most gear and buy things here and there. Plus, seeing this is your only post harder to pull the trigger on a $900 purchase....especially when it's already on craigslist, too.

Thats understandable. I have been on the site for a year just surfing it. This site actually helped me decide to buy new from a dealer. BUt, if someone does decide to want it all, I have very good references on many sites. Not to mention for a 900 dollar shaft job, I would loose my job as it would be a felony. But again, if someone wants references, they can be provided. I will also be happy to take pics of whatever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom