Full Faced Ocean Reef Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buckley

Reaction score
I am looking for a full face mask at a good price. If anyone is upgrading there older model to a newer one and is willing to do a hand me down I would much appreciate it. I am willing to pay for it, but finding one that is in my price range is difficult. Being a dive bum while attending college is difficult at times, but diving is a great passion of mine, and I would defiantly give that mask a loving home and a lot of use. please email me directly at djdrake at yahoo dot com Wishes of warm waters, and high viz to everyone!

Patience!

Me and My dive buddy have been looking for a good year and one day last week I checked a local dive board and back in January a fella listed a pair with communication. One person PMed him and he said still for sale..... I contacted and I am tickled to get in and see how I like full face gear with communication! The key is to be patient. Sooner or later one might come around. I was fortunate that he had a pair. My wife was pissed but hey, sometimes ya got to do what ya got to do!

They also have a section in the Gear area on here. Check out the posts and who knows , send them an email!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom