Full face mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Aquamaster:
The Kirby Morgan M48 is just a FFM, not a helmet.

They are now also sold through Oceanic and JMC Diving. They seem to be advertised at around $450 but I only paid $350 for mine. That puts them in the same price range as a Neptune and about 1/2 the price of an AGA. Additional open circuit pods run about $115 and a rebreather pod is available.

Of course its a FFM.......... I said KB have good helmets..........or in this case FFM's. The Draeger was, and still is, cheaper than KB here as its a European company. So I suppose depending where you are dictates which equipment you will buy.............. Personaly if I was looking for something of this kind and was living in US I'd probably go for KB.....Thank God we have alternatives here........ BTW Price for the Draeger you can get from their website runs at around 800Euros which makes it more than the M48........But as my Instr used to say,"You get what you pay for!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom