Full Black wetsuit - From where to buy ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know what you mean about those suits. What are those silly red and grey panels all about? More like a clown's outfit, but there again, more and more wetsuits and drysuits nowadays seem to have been designed by makers of Harlequin costumes. Just because you can install panels in lurid colours doesn't mean you should. What's wrong with good classic solid colours?

Now an all-black suit. You're right about this quest being something akin to the hunt for the Holy Grail. However, Joe Diver America appears to retail a 3mm "full black wetsuit"
w3mf-bk.jpg

Scuba Max 3MM Men's Full Black Wetsuit - Full Scuba Diving Wetsuit: at JoeDiverAmerica.com
2384.jpg

O'Neill Explore Women's 3MM Full Wetsuit: at JoeDiverAmerica.com
They still have logos in colours other than black, though. While Googling, I also found:
image.php

DiveWise :: Commercial :: Suits :: Wetsuits :: 3mm Tropical Wetsuit
The suit doesn't appear to have clashing logos and the retailer appears to be based in Europe, where I see you also live.

Talking of Googling, if you want to search further for all-black wetsuits, then try using Google's image search facility. I used:
3mm wetsuit black - Google Images
See if that works for you too. Good luck!

Thanks guys. I begin to hate all this colors. Everything is perfect in black :)

ps: dying the suit is another option...i already have some1 what type of color/mixture is needed to get inside the neopren and not on surface.

Thanks guys. I begin to hate all this colors. Everything is perfect in black :)

ps: dying the suit is another option...i already have some1 what type of color/mixture is needed to get inside the neopren and not on surface.

I am with you on black, the perfect (non) color for a lot of stuff. Pinnacle is still in full operation. I have heard the the 3mm Seal has been discontinued but I do not know this for a fact. Even so there are probably a number of them around in dive shops so try looking. Pinnacle web site still shows Seal. The 3mm Pinnacle Elastoprine is definitely available although this will have a small amount of gray on the shoulders but looks great anyway.

You might want to try a custom wetsuit from Wetwear. They can do full black, and no logos either. I just got a custom 5 mil, and believe me, it makes a big difference having it made to measure. Cost is not that much more, and they do a great job. All over email or the phone too.

Welcome to Wetwear - Custom Wet Suits of Rubatex Neoprene for Scuba Diving and All Water Activities

Rob
I'm going to second Wetwear , if you do some research, you'll find that they make good, very long lasting suits out of the very best neoprene available, Rubatex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom