Fuji E900 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick:
Well, I just floated my boat (The Odyssey) over Truk lagoon and did another week with the E900 and it's simply a great camera with the Inon strobes. The saturation and detail that the Fuji sensor puts out is fabulous, it's the same one that's in the S3 DSLR is why.
Jack

Hi Jack,

I've got the same camera and was planning on getting it wet soon, however, I still have some gear questions that I didn't find an answer to, perhaps you can help me out.

My idea is the following: Ike housing + Inon strobe (D2000), including the UCLS arm and tray.

Do I need the Ikelite arm + tray or can it work with other trays? I have no previous experience with UW setups, so I don't know if it's compatible or not.

Also, what kind of optical cable do you use with the Inon strobe and the Ike housing for e900?

While we're at it, any tips for add-on lenses to the housing?

So many questions, so little time. I've googled all over, but have found various answers. Considering you actually own similar setup, perhaps you can shed some light here. :)

TIA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom