Ft. Lauderdale: Seeking Job in Scuba/Water Sports Industry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am searching for a job in the Scuba/Water Sports Industry in South Florida, ideally around Fort Lauderdale.

I am a recent college graduate with a degree in Business.

I would be interested in a position either working in a dive shop or on a dive boat, with a company where I would be able to work while having the opportunity to continue with my scuba training.

I have been on several diving adventures in locations such as Australia, Hawaii, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Key West.

I have been scuba diving since 2001.

A quick summary of my background includes my:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Business
• Experience working with the public
• I have always had a love for the water, from the days in which I participated in swimming on a swim team, and has only grown stronger once I had the opportunity to become an avid scuba diver.
• I am also a novice Surfer, an activity when I was studied abroad in Australia.

You can either send me messages through the board.

Thanks in advance for any leads that anyone has to send my way.

I have a e-commerce Scuba website that I'm looking to start, as well as, ocean-related sports website thats AWIP. If interested in talking in more detail email: tropicaledit@yahoo.com or check eOceanstore.com By the way, that is NOT the scuba site I'm starting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom