FS: Zeagle Ranger LTD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
MODS: I'm posting this in the swamp diver area as I'd rather "keep it in the family" first

FS zeagle ranger LTD size small

It has VERY few dives on it, only thing about it is it is missing its cam bands as I put them on my STA, and the ranger was used for DBL Aluminum 80's, you can pick up cam bands cheap from anywhere.

*UPDATE* I found two cam straps I'm throwing in, they are not the ones that came with it, they have some age on them but they will work just fine, also, I have only one of the weight pouches the other is missing.

I tried to take several close up pictures to show the quality, its in wonderful condition, has the trim pockets, the back pad (I took the back bad down just to show its good under the pad too) integraded weights, fold away pocket located in the cumberbun (forgot to take pic of that) pockets in each side, 40lbs of lift, accessory zippers etc.

Asking $300.00, I'll put some pic's up when I get time.

Last edited:
Its obviously too large for the model :p

IMG_0457.JPG
IMG_0461.JPG
IMG_0462.JPG

You might have a better chance of selling your BC if you also put it in the classifieds section.

ah nevermind, off to ebay

Hope you find a buyer....monies are tight for many right now though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom