FS: Whites MK3 Undergarments: XL, 3XL, and Undergarment Jacket with hood...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdwrasse

Contributor
Reaction score
MK3 --

i have a full one piece white's drysuit undergarment, size XL... arms can come off by unzipping them... $150

i have a full one piece white's drysuit undergarment, size 3XL... arms can come off by unzipping them... $150

i have a undergarment jacket with detachable hood and arms... the jacket is made of the same material as the undergarments. i can be worn under the drysuit or as a jacket alone... $50

the XL fits 5'11" and 185lbs
the 3XL fits 5'10" to 6'2" and 185lbs to 235lbs

sizes approximate

jacket fits standard XL sizing...

see white's drysuits online for pictures and more info...

all pieces are in excellent condition. only the XL has been worn once... the 3XL has never been warn. both have been washed. the jacket has not been worn, but has been washed.

Sport Diving - MK 3 Glacier Undergarment - Whites Diving

price includes shipping...

--carlos

sorry, everyone, but i won't be flexible on the price. as winter approaches, there will be more interest in the undergarments, which actually should dictate that i raise the price as demand increases. while i won't do that, i dropped the price when i compared the cost of the undergarment to the retail store price of $185.

the 3XL has never been used and is in perfect condition, although it has been washed in cold water and air dried.

the XL has been used once and is in perfect condition, although it has been washed in cold water and air dried.

the jacket looks like the undergarments, is made from the same material, the arms and the hood both can be unzipped for removal.

$100 for each and $50 for the jacket is a fantastic price...!!! if you snooze, you will lose...

the first to paypal the cost to carlos9282088425@gmail.com gets it! shipping is free.

--c

3XL undergarment sold... thank you...!!!

STILL AVAILABLE

xl undergarment $100
xl jacket w/ hood $50 (list for same as undergarment...!!! -- very good deal)

--c

Last edited:
still available...

it's getting cold out there, people... get it while you can at this price...!!!

--c

...bump...

will sell jacket and jumpsuit for $125 for both if there are any interested buyers...!!!

--c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom