FS - Uwatec Aladin Air Z

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same computer so I am familiar with it. I would be very interested in purchasing this from you but would need it by Nov 16th as I am going on a dive trip. I would have the computer shipped into Montana, a I live in Canada, and pick it up so the shipping would be in the US.
I have used pay pal before so you would have to set it up with them and then I can do the payment. If it costs a few more dollars to ship it via courier we could discuss that as the sooner I got the dive computer the better so I can test and make sure I have all my equipment before I leave.
Mark

???? He made it clear in the original posting he has paypal so nothing to set up. He gives you the paypal address, you pay, he ships to the address YOU indicate in the paypal payment. Anything else is on you, I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom