FS: USIA Drysuit W/Undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_C

Registered
Reaction score
$500 Good looking medium USIA blue and black scuba dive dry suit (drysuit) with attached size (8 1/2 to 9 ladies) boots and warm USIA Exotherm III one-piece undergarment. Purchased used for female diver who is 5' 7'' tall and 150lbs., but could fit a slightly taller/bigger or smaller/shorter diver. Used only four times because she isn't into coldwater diving. Suit has new, unused wrist seals. The neck seal was new and unused when we bought the suit. It doesn't leak and is ready to go in the open water. Undergarment tag says it's a small, but seems more like a medium.

1752961866_577094bb85.jpg

1752113381_450f5cbd89.jpg

1752113583_bfae6e590a.jpg

1752113845_4759990da7.jpg

Tempting... my wife wants to get certified in the next few months, and that suit would fit her, based on those specs. Not sure if I want to drop the money until I know she likes diving enough to justify it, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom