FS: SS fins, lights, hoses, harness, SMB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pm'd several times

Still available:
-DiveRite spring strap fins. They're extremely light paddle fins that come with integrated spring straps. These are well-liked (http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/5257961-post11.html). Size medium (I wear an XL JetFin and a size 10 shoe, and these fit great). $70 + shipping
-Princeton Tec dive lights. Two of them. 4AA lights with a halogen bulb, twist on/off. Not going to get you out of a cave, but could be modded to LEDs or used for caribbean night dives where you don't want to scare the wildlife but still need a decent beam. $10 for both + shipping
-Hoses - Like new. $20 each + shipping
--32" high pressure hose for SPG
--24" inflator hose
--25" inflator hose
--28" LP hose for reg
-ScubaPro 4.5' SMB with included pouch. No dump valve and no way to remove the pouch, so best used as a surface marker or close to the surface. $15 + shipping
-DiveRite Primary Reel (SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Primary Reel) - In great shape, only been on a few freshwater dives. Half full with line; includes SS clip. Asking $40 + shipping
-$1 items if purchased with something else:
--Plastic tri-glide
--Plastic rear dump knob
--Dive Rite velcro attachment

Reel is sold.

SOLD:
-DiveRite Primary Reel (SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - Primary Reel) - In great shape, only been on a few freshwater dives. Half full with line; includes SS clip. Asking $40 + shipping
-DiveRite Deluxe Harness hardware - Slight wear on the webbing. Does not include four D-rings (which you can easily get from your dive shop or Piranha for pennies) which I used in making another harness, but otherwise complete and in great shape. These sell new for $60. Asking $20 + shipping
-Tank knobs: Three knurled tank knobs with metal inserts $10 + shipping
-40" LP hose for reg
-Orange rubber octopus holder
-High-intensity whistle
-MLS dive light. Currently has a 50W bulb in there in great shape, and the test tube is in great shape. The reflector has what looks like dried glue on it. It is waterproof in my bathtub (so the o-rings are good). I've been told that DiveRite still has some parts for it if you contact them. This works well when I've hooked it up to spare 12V gel cell, but it doesn't come with batteries or a charger. $45 + shipping
--Plastic tri-glide

Price drop on the fins to $50 shipped to CONUS.

Fins still available? I'm not sure about the size but my guess is these would not fit size 12 DUI rock boots? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom