FS: SeaCure Moldable Mouthpiece - NEVER WET

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
SeaCure Moldable Mouthpiece Size II (see Seacure - Custom Mouthpiece to find if this will fit your regulator) never used or wet in original packaging.
$27 + $2 shipping to Continental US; Paypal fee included.

Attachments

• SEAC-Clear-2T.jpg
    SEAC-Clear-2T.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I hope this is not the same Seacure mouthpiece that ST sells for $24?

Best of luck for selling it, but I'm of the mind that, if I'm going to pay pretty darned close to normal retail price for it anyway, I'll keep the business at my LDS and support them.

Just a thought as to why you might not be getting many takers.

I,ll give you $15 for it and you pay for shipping to Canada. send me a pm if thats ok.

for those that seem to have missed it, from http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/faq.php?faq=tos_items#faq_scubaboard_tos you will find:
"The Market Place forum is not a place to criticize, comment on or in other way speak to the reliability or history of another user’s advertisement. Messages commenting on the quality or value of a deal negatively are expressly forbidden as are messages that “flame”, “troll” or otherwise negatively attack a company for their business practices."

thanks for stopping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom