FS: Sea&Sea YS-DX90AUTO strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpomerantz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
FOR SALE - 1 WEEK HERE BEFORE IT GOES TO EBAY:

SEA & SEA YS-DX90AUTO STROBE WITH FIBER OPTIC SYNC CORDS (2) and additional O rings and if needed an adapter to fit ULCS arms.

I am selling this as I am now using a TTL DSLR. I was using this with my Canon A620 and it worked great. HAS NEVER BEEN FLOODED.

From S&S:

12-step guide number control function (22 / 19 / 16 / 13 / 11 / 9.5 / 8 / 6.7 / 5.6 / 4 / 2.8 / 2, land) has been added to the basic functions of The YS-90TTL Duo to give this strobe manual light level control. In program auto photography using a digital camera, the user can control the light level with the guide number controller while watching the image on the monitor. The YS-90DX allows manual control of strobe light level to attain a perfect exposure. More control over your lighting gives your creativity more freedom. Pre-flash mode is available for digital cameras with a pre-flash feature, making the YS-90DX a more versatile strobe compatible with most digital underwater systems. Synchronized lighting with a compact-type digital camera is accomplished by use of the optional YS-90 fiber optic cable. The YS-90DX's built-in Duo circuit gives full TTL function to N-type (used in MMIII) and S-type TTL circuits, both used in Sea & Sea housings. Moreover, its TTL slave function enables cordless dual TTL photography, requiring only the primary strobe to be connected to the camera or housing with a sync cord. The YS-90DX connects to the DX-30/60, DX-D100 the DX-S2 Pro, the DX-1Ds, DX-10D digital SLR housings with the optional (N-type) 5-pin sync cord.

Specifications:
  • Guide number: 22 (ISO 100 / m) (land, at full power)
  • Coverage angle: 105x95°
  • Battery life: 200 flashes (alkaline battery at full power), 260 flashes (1700mA Ni-MH battery at full power), 300 flashes (Lithium battery at full power)
  • Light level control dial: 12 steps
  • Color temperature: 5,400°K (5100°K with diffuser)
  • Battery requirement: 4 xAA alkaline (6V), Ni-MH (4.8V) batteries
  • Depth rating: 60m/200ft
  • Dimensions (WxHxD):: 115x 88x175mm / 4.5x.5x6.9 inch
  • Weight: Approx. 740g /25.9oz (-80g / 3.1oz underwater)
  • Over-pressure relief valve

This listed new for over $600. I would like to receive $350 for it (the fiber cables and the ULCS adapter are worth over $100 alone!)

Any questions - please PM me. Thanks!!

SOLD!

FOR SALE - 1 WEEK HERE BEFORE IT GOES TO EBAY:

SEA & SEA YS-DX90AUTO STROBE WITH FIBER OPTIC SYNC CORDS (2) and additional O rings and if needed an adapter to fit ULCS arms.

I am selling this as I am now using a TTL DSLR. I was using this with my Canon A620 and it worked great. HAS NEVER BEEN FLOODED.

From S&S:

12-step guide number control function (22 / 19 / 16 / 13 / 11 / 9.5 / 8 / 6.7 / 5.6 / 4 / 2.8 / 2, land) has been added to the basic functions of The YS-90TTL Duo to give this strobe manual light level control. In program auto photography using a digital camera, the user can control the light level with the guide number controller while watching the image on the monitor. The YS-90DX allows manual control of strobe light level to attain a perfect exposure. More control over your lighting gives your creativity more freedom. Pre-flash mode is available for digital cameras with a pre-flash feature, making the YS-90DX a more versatile strobe compatible with most digital underwater systems. Synchronized lighting with a compact-type digital camera is accomplished by use of the optional YS-90 fiber optic cable. The YS-90DX's built-in Duo circuit gives full TTL function to N-type (used in MMIII) and S-type TTL circuits, both used in Sea & Sea housings. Moreover, its TTL slave function enables cordless dual TTL photography, requiring only the primary strobe to be connected to the camera or housing with a sync cord. The YS-90DX connects to the DX-30/60, DX-D100 the DX-S2 Pro, the DX-1Ds, DX-10D digital SLR housings with the optional (N-type) 5-pin sync cord.

Specifications:
  • Guide number: 22 (ISO 100 / m) (land, at full power)
  • Coverage angle: 105x95°
  • Battery life: 200 flashes (alkaline battery at full power), 260 flashes (1700mA Ni-MH battery at full power), 300 flashes (Lithium battery at full power)
  • Light level control dial: 12 steps
  • Color temperature: 5,400°K (5100°K with diffuser)
  • Battery requirement: 4 xAA alkaline (6V), Ni-MH (4.8V) batteries
  • Depth rating: 60m/200ft
  • Dimensions (WxHxD):: 115x 88x175mm / 4.5x.5x6.9 inch
  • Weight: Approx. 740g /25.9oz (-80g / 3.1oz underwater)
  • Over-pressure relief valve
This listed new for over $600. I would like to receive $350 for it (the fiber cables and the ULCS adapter are worth over $100 alone!)

Any questions - please PM me. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom