FS Palau liveaboard trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erwun

Registered
Reaction score
hi,

I am selling my liveaboard trip to palau micronesia for one person on board eco explorer, 5 nights/6 days dive package with food and diving.

inclusions: air-con accommodation on board, full board meals, unlimited no decompression diving, use of tanks, weights, weight belt, and services of divemaster.

price: 25K

erwin

no. it's valid until january 2009. you decide when do you want to make the trip. just inform the cruise island adventure company ahead of time.

hmm, tempting... I got some Continental miles I need to burn... To bad it's not valid til Feb 09.

Why don't you want to go?

25k php? i think thats a good price. Its just as expensive as an apo reef liveaboard, plus airfare though.

hmmm, tempting

hi,

I am selling my liveaboard trip to palau micronesia for one person on board eco explorer, 5 nights/6 days dive package with food and diving.

inclusions: air-con accommodation on board, full board meals, unlimited no decompression diving, use of tanks, weights, weight belt, and services of divemaster.

price: 25K

erwin

This is interesting...interesting indeed.

So does one have to fly back to Manila from Palau? or you fly in and out of Palau for this liveaboard?

i am just back from 4 nights on Eco explorer. Had a great time. I paid a lot more than 25K. I am sure i paid about 400 USD per night. I was on the flexi night basis.
25k is a bargin. Palau is amazing. Best diving i have ever done. Will write a trip report in next few days in Pacific forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom