FS: Olympus C5050 + PT-015 underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iristyle

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all --

I've decided that since I didn't use my underwater rig last diving season, and since diving to take photographs in New England is so difficult (to find anything fun to take pics of!) that I'm putting it up for sale. If I ever get back into UW photography, I have a Canon 30d that I use for above-water at the moment.

Both the camera and case are in excellent condition and include everything that came with the cameras except for the boxes. The case has actually taken less than 20 dives, and after every dive I carefully washed with fresh water. The O-Rings are in great shape, and there are no scratches anywhere on the lenses, etc. I've additionally included a print-out of the manual and a 512MB Compact Flash card with the 5050 camera. The underwater housing comes with a bag I used to use to tote the unit around and keep it safe from getting scuffed up, etc.

I've posted the camera and housing up individually on eBay -- since I don't make too many posts on the board here, it's probably the easiest way to verify me as a seller, etc.

Camera Body
Olympus C-5050 Zoom C 5050 Excellent Condition w Extras - (eBay item 150188446484 end time Dec-03-07 20:31:56 PST)

Underwater Housing
Olympus PT-105 Underwater Housing C5050 5050 Zoom MINT! - (eBay item 150188819363 end time Dec-04-07 19:38:25 PST)

I'd be willing to end the auctions early for a board member with a Buy It Now type arrangement, or I could just pull the eBay portion and we could go around the whole eBay thing with a Paypal transaction. Just make me an offer if you're interested.

Thanks!

Ethan J. Brown

A number of people have asked on eBay and in PM here about the housing, since I had to end the eBay listing. Essentially what happened was the title was wrong as you can see above. I meant to put PT-015 and mistakenly put PT-105. I felt this was a problem with people finding the listing, and unfortunately eBay wouldn't allow me to correct the title since there was 1 bid on the housing. I even tried to have eBay tech support do it and they wouldn't.

So I've just relisted the housing here:
Olympus PT-015 Underwater Housing C5050 5050 Zoom MINT! - (eBay item 150190982354 end time Dec-09-07 19:48:21 PST)

Apologies for the inconvenience to anyone watching the housing.

-e

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom