FS: Nikon d70s body only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oooppsss double post.

I have a whole slew of Nikon lenses (20mm to 300mm) that I collected over the years. Now because of the 1.4 lens factor, they're largely useless on the current crop of Nikon digital cameras. You think I should just wait for a full-frame Nikon SLR?

dude, those long lenses become gold... your 300 is now something similar to a 450 in aspect ration with the crop factor.... nice!

all you need is a wider wide angle like the 12-24 and you are set..

Twomixdiver:
I have a whole slew of Nikon lenses (20mm to 300mm) that I collected over the years. Now because of the 1.4 lens factor, they're largely useless on the current crop of Nikon digital cameras. You think I should just wait for a full-frame Nikon SLR?
They're worthless, dude. Completely worthless. But, being a great PPDer that I am, I'll take em off your hands :D

pakman:
you're evil Ben! lol... ran into an expat who usually keeps his scooter in PG. He brought his baby Gavin on our dive last weekend... I'm gonna do a Spoon and sell all my new DSLR gear and get a scooter... :wink::eyebrow:

:lol::lol:

You know when I first saw the thread title the last poster was midwestdvr.

I was like :confused::confused::11::11:, is Gio selling his D70 already?
Heheh :D.

Back
Top Bottom