FS - Nikon D300 + Sea & Sea MDX Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivePhotoGuide

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys - I have a barely used D300 and housing for sale. I shoot with a D3 and was using this as my backup. I decided to get a second D3, so now I am selling my D300 rig.

I also have the 10.5mm fisheye and 12-24 wide angle lenses for sale if interested.

Message me for details.

It's a great deal.

Unfortunately it wouldn't fit - the height of the D700 and placement of some buttons is different. I only wish, I would have then got a D700 as a second rig. I am going full frame 100%.

Anyway - the D300 & housing are a great deal for whoever wants to buy it from me :)

Do you also have a D100 underwater housing for sale? If not, do you have any suggestions for finding one?

Thanks

I actually sold the D300 housing. Earlier in the year I was selling a D200, but sold that a while ago.

Now I have my D3, S&S housing and waiting on that D3x to come out.

If you think you want a D100, PM me and I'll give you the email address of someone who may be selling one

Yes, I'd appreciate a referral to someone else who has a D100 UW housing they'd like to sell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom